Pasadena Small Business Docking Stations to Dispense Canvas Shopping Bags – Pasadena Now
The city and Visit Pasadena announced this year’s holiday season campaign, “Genuinely Yours, Pasadena,” on Monday to celebrate independent local small businesses. The campaign kicks off Saturday, November 26 for small businesses, with hospitality stations at small businesses across the city to inspire visitors and community members to shop and dine locally.
“The ‘Authenticly Yours, Pasadena’ campaign amplifies the people, places and great discoveries that give Pasadena its vibrancy and personal flavor,” said David Klug, Director of Economic Development for the City of Pasadena. “Shop small and dine local to experience the special connections and unique treasures you’ll only find when you #ShopPasadena.”
The reception stations will be filled with canvas shopping bags, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Pasadena is blessed with so many wonderful local shops and restaurants that make this city a popular gathering place for celebrations, special events and seasonal festivities,” said Kristin McGrath, Executive Director of Visit Pasadena. “During this joyful season, we encourage visitors and our Pasadena community to support talented local creators and curators. Come experience the authentic local flavor of Pasadena while shopping for gifts and dining out.”
Docking Station Locations:
- Civic Center area
- FrenchiFornia, 247 E. Colorado Blvd.
- College commercial area
- Daisy Mint, 1218 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Bubble Puff & Tea, 1543 E. Colorado Blvd.
- East Washington
- Lavender and Honey, 1383 E. Washington Blvd.
- Southern Roots Gifts, 1387 E. Washington Blvd.
- Sidecca, 1389 E. Washington Blvd.
- Hastings shopping area
- Good Luck Wine Shop, 3225 E. Foothill Blvd.
- Han’s Beauty Shoppe, 3644 Foothill Blvd.
- HeArt (South Fair Oaks Health and Arts Shopping Area)
- Jones Coffee Roasters, 693 S. Raymond Ave.
- April Blooms, 14 E. Bellevue Dr.
- Cerveceria Del Pueblo, 141 W. Bellevue Dr., Suite 100
- Lamanda Commercial Area
- Colors of Mexico, 2493 E. Colorado Blvd.
- My Pet Garden, 2245 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Lincoln Commercial Area
- Highlight Coffee, 2071 Lincoln Ave.
- Semolina Artisan Pasta, 1976 Lincoln Ave.
- North Lake Commercial Area
- Roma Market, 918 N. Lake Ave.
- Pasadena Roots, 867 E. Washington Blvd.
- Old Pasadena
- Lather, 40 W. Colorado Blvd.
- MAUM General Store, 13 Douglas Lane
- Neon Retro Arcade, 28 S. Raymond Ave.
- Tribute, 100 N. Fair Oaks Ave.
- theater district
- Mercadito Monarca, 696 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 19
- Banter & Bliss Candle Co., 450 E. Colorado Blvd.
- South Lake Avenue
- The Bee Cottage, 496 S. Lake Ave.
- Float Pasadena, 380 S. Lake Ave.
- Walnut trade area
- Pasadena Cyclery, 1670 E. Walnut St.