List of open restaurants and small businesses in Pasadena
As small businesses turn to curbside delivery, pickup and delivery, South Pasadena customers wanting to help local businesses thrive have many options to choose from.
By News Desk
Here’s a partial list of what’s open in Pasadena:
- Lavender and honey Espresso and coffee
Take-out service only.
- Green street cafe
Take out and app delivery.
- Choza 96
96 Colorado Boulevard East
Pasadena, California 91105
Take out, online application delivery.
Lunch: 12 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Bistro 45
Pickup and curbside delivery.
- Mijares and Smith Brothers Restaurants (Smitty’s, Parkway Grill and Arroyo Chop House)
Delivery via online apps and curbside pickup.
- El Portal and Yahaira’s
- Raymond restaurant
Take away meals and cocktails
Tue-Sun 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
(Tips go into a pool for employees who had to be made redundant).
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- Stonefire Grill and Clearman’s Restaurants
- The Raymond 1886
Take-out and delivery (10% discount for those who call the restaurant directly to order).
- by Conrad
Pickup and delivery via online apps.
- Green street restaurant
Free delivery within 5 miles of their location.
- Paradise Ice Cream
Take out and delivery via mobile applications;
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Flawless Fitness is launching an online workout.
- The Dynamic Advantage offers a “Take Out Fitness – COVID-19 Strength Kit” at a reduced price.
- Hot Yoga offers virtual classes.
> This list is from the House and we will be happy to add to it as more information becomes available. We invite you to contact companies or follow their social networks to discover the special offers they offer!
Source: Pasadena House